Deliver great hospitality

Share best practices for exceptional hospitality, including messaging, guest experience and reviews.

Forum tags

Conversations

Ben-Nasser
@Bennasser•France

Hi everyone 👋

I get the feeling that, nowadays, a clean, well-located accommodation that matches the listing... has almost become the minimum expected.

What really makes a difference seems to be increasingly found elsewhere:

communication, anticipation, responsiveness, attention to the guest, and how to handle unexpected situations.

Select a reaction
Tuija
@Tuija2•Finland

ii

Select a reaction
Geraldo Rocha
@GeraldoRocha•Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

In Brazil, trying to check in early and check out late has become fashionable. If you don't allow it, it becomes a reason for a 3-star rating.

Select a reaction
Ryan
@Ryan4504•San Diego, CA

I have a tenant running an EV charging cord through the kitchen window to charge their Tesla. How do I regulate this?

Select a reaction
Valerion Apartments And Hospitality
@Nik1998•Albania

Hi everyone! 👋

I’m a new host from Tirana, Albania, and I’d love to connect with more experienced hosts and get some honest feedback.

I started hosting around 45 days ago and currently manage several apartments located near Tirana International Airport. The apartments are designed mainly for short stays, airport travelers, couples, families, and guests visiting Albania.

Select a reaction
Julio
@juliocramirez•Mexico City, Mexico

There are guests who have booked with me and, for some reason beyond my control, they don't arrive or don't check in to the accommodation. The problem is that they write reviews with malice and frustration. I think that if they don't use the property, they shouldn't write reviews, because they harm the hosts.

Select a reaction
Juan Barros
@Juanbarros•Medellín, Colombia

Hi . In that case, you can ask Airbnb, through Support, to remove that review for not complying with the rules, providing justification.

Best,

Juan

Select a reaction

Join the conversation

A forum for hosts around the world to ask for advice, share tips and grow your business all in one place.

Alexis
@Alexandre308•Montpellier, France

Hello everyone,

I have been a Superhost since 2013, and I am now facing an absurd situation with customer support.

The facts: Following the early departure of a guest (Véronique) on Wednesday, September 30 (for 3 unoccupied nights), Support processed a refund of €300.

Select a reaction
Helen
@Helsi247•Bristol, United Kingdom

Did you agree the guest could leave early altering their dates so they were entitled to a refund outside of your cancellation policy ?

if so then you are right the dates should have been opened.

why did the guest decide to leave early?

Select a reaction
Rosa María
@Rosa_MarIA2601•Spain

Good morning. I temporarily hid my listing, but now that I've reactivated it, I can't see the booking history. The option for ALL MY BOOKINGS no longer appears in the TODAY section. How can I fix this?

Best regards

Select a reaction
Federico
@Federico1439•Rome, Italy

I am an experienced co-host with a solid background in reception management and guest care. I would like to offer my services to assist you with the operational management of your apartments, specifically for:

  • In-person check-in and welcome: welcome, key handover, and detailed explanation of the house and the neighborhood

  • Check-out and inspection: handling departures, checking the condition of the property and its contents before preparing it for the next guests.

  • Flexibility and availability: handling guest delays and providing support for any emergencies during their stay.

  • Communication with the cleaning team: prompt coordination to ensure that the property is always spotless between guests.

I work in Rome (ideally in central Rome).

Select a reaction