Airbnb fees
Grow your hosting business
Discuss ways to expand your business, including calendar management, seasonality, compliance and co-hosting.
Conversations
Airbnb fees
Hello airbnb community,
I own a stellar short-term rental unit in Seattle, WA with beautiful furniture and kitchen items. I have a 4.9 star rating for the comfort and amenities I offer to the guests. Due to other life events, I have decided to discontinue short-term rental and want to sell the furniture. If you are a new host looking to setup your airbnb, you can get quality furniture at a good price.
Please reach out.
Hello, everyone.
I live in Argentina and receive payouts into an account in Argentine pesos. I've never had any problems with it, until now.
I received a percentage of the payment, but not the full payment for a stay.
Is the reservation for more then 28 nights ?
Join the conversation
A forum for hosts around the world to ask for advice, share tips and grow your business all in one place.
Trying to find out how Airbnb calculates the cleaning 14 Good price Is everything as compared to short Stays versus longer stays.
You can add 2 cleaning fees to a listing, one for short stays (max 2 nights) and one for longer stays.
The cleaning fee must also include the 15,5% Host Fee.
Hello. I am currently an individual Host, and now that I have a SIRET number, I would like to update my profile and switch to being a professional Host. I have activated the feature in "Tools for professional Hosts." Nothing happens. I don't see a "Company information" menu.
What should I do? Thank you for your help.
Hi everyone,
I am seeking help from Hosts who have already experienced this type of situation, because after more than a month and about 15 contacts at Airbnb, I am still stuck.
Before this incident, my listing had a 5/5 rating and I had only 5-star reviews.



















