New to hosting

Start your journey with tips and guidance for your first bookings and guests.

Forum tags

Conversations

Featured

Laëtitia
@LétiziaS2025•Carcassonne, France

Hi everyone,

I'm Laëtitia, an Airbnb Superhost for 14 years this year. 😃 We welcome guests to our home, as a family, in a village in southwest France. 🇫🇷🍇🌞🏡🏰

I'm passionate about art and travel, but also about gastronomy and soccer. Yes, yes! ⚽️ Go, Les Verts! 💚💚💚

For five years, I have been dedicating my free time to leading the Airbnb host community in my department in the Southwest, where I am the Community Leader, on a volunteer basis.

If you haven't yet had the opportunity to attend one of the host meetups in your local community, I encourage you to do so. It's a wonderful experience of sharing and a great way to get to know other hosts in your area. (Useful information is posted on the club pages)

Whenever possible, I share some recommendations here, based on my experience and my passions.

I look forward to learning a bit more about you and to continuing to support each other.

Now it's your turn. Tell us:

Who are you?
Where are you Hosts? 🇫🇷🇧🇷🇮🇹
What are your favorite topics?
How can we help you?

See you very soon 😃

P.S.: I'm sharing a bit of my art with you 🎨

Arianna
@Arianna49•Rome, Italy

Hi everyone! It's great to be back here and to have a new space where we can all connect with each other :-)

Greetings to everyone from Rome :-D

Genichiro
@Genichiro0•Hashimoto, Japan


How are you?

Check out the Airbnb Resource Center. I was also very nervous when my first guest arrived.

Resource Center

Select a reaction
Bertrand
@Bertrand51100•France

Hi,

I manage a property in Reims and am currently looking for a trusted person who could provide housekeeping services.

Who could help me with this search?

Select a reaction
Ejmin
@Ejmin•Armenia

hello any one in Armenia?

Select a reaction
Caterina
@CaterinaMV•Santiago, Chile

Hi! I'm new. I just published my listing, and I was wondering how to charge and add the cleaning fees that are sometimes charged on Airbnb. Is it done separately? Or should it be part of the initial cost that you set as the price? Thank you very much for your guidance!

Select a reaction
Pia
@Pia636•Rogersville, TN

you can add cleaning fees, Pet fees and extra gyest fees on airbnb where you set your price, availability and such

Select a reaction
Tuija
@Tuija2•Finland

Hi Caterina 💞It's nice of you to share something that's been on your mind. I myself have added a cleaning fee of €60, an additional guest fee of €24 after 2 people, and dogs are welcome for €25, with a maximum of 2 dogs. This has worked for me, at least because my house is quite large. I also think that you really can charge an extra fee for cleaning. I compare it to if I were to hire a cleaner – I might not get it done for the price stated in the listing if an outside party were to do the same job. At least it's worked for me, and I don't think it's had an impact on bookings. I am a Host in Finland, and it was wonderful to hear about your situation.💞 All the best, and go ahead and add the cleaning fee.🤗 Kind regards, Tuija

Select a reaction

Join the conversation

A forum for hosts around the world to ask for advice, share tips and grow your business all in one place.

Ejmin
@Ejmin•Armenia

hello im new on Airbnb

Select a reaction
Anthony
@Anthony127•Llandudno, United Kingdom

I recently saw a posting regarding changes to under 12’s. and how it’s listed.. can anyone help me finding the post. My thanks..

Select a reaction
Rhona
@Rhona41•United Kingdom

Hi, I run 2 Airbnb's in Angus, Scotland. I'm looking for support to help with some cleans that I cant do myself. Can anyone recommend local cleaners or perhaps co host where we can support each other with cleans? Thanks, Rhona

Select a reaction