Good evening,
I just received a warning from Airbnb because I received a 3-star review from a guest. And that I may have stated untruths in my listing.
I would like to clear this up right away;
I have checked my listing again, but what Ms. Wendeline writes about the bunk bed being very narrow is also true, because it is a tiny house and the description clearly states that the bunk bed is 70 cm X 200 cm. So she could have known this.
She states that she found this too expensive for what she got. That is her opinion, but I am in the same price range as other tiny houses and offer a cottage in perfect condition, which is praised for its tidiness and cleanliness.
I think Ms. Wendeline is a bit offended because she couldn't check into the cottage earlier than the time stated in my listing. I did give her the opportunity, but she didn't want to pay extra for it. She just didn't consider that I had to change the cleaner's schedule in order to accommodate her wishes.
I would also like to mention that this guest booked this for her grown children, and she herself has a chalet 3 spots further on in the park. We are practically neighbors.
I therefore deeply regret that she gave 3 stars, but that is her opinion.
What I don't think is fair is that Airbnb is reprimanding me when there are no untruths in my listing. Everything stated in it is present. And the cottage is in perfect condition!
I would therefore like to refer you to my other guests who have also written a review.
I would like to see a counter-response to this from Airbnb.
I like to rent through you and hope that this will happen often.
Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Kind regards,
Daniëlle Sterke
Bosplekkie